Groceries allows you to easily maintain a grocery list on iPhone.
List Items can be checked off, grouped by store, or section, sorted, or manually ordered. This lets you maximize the screen real estate on iPhone for the task at hand. It also prevents you from reaching one side of the store only to remember that you forgot an item on the other side of the store.
Common grocery items autofill from a dictionary minimizing typing. The dictionary is also used to auto populate store section, and unit fields. Never type an item twice as the dictionary will remember items you add.
NEW IN VERSION 2.7.0
- Add pictures to list items!
- PDF export.
- Improved Airprint support.
- Preloaded dictionary of over 700 common items.
- We group items on your list by section so you don't have to backtrack in the store.
- Hide checked items so they're out of your way.
- Organize the store sections to match your local store.
- Browse the dictionary by section to jog your memory of what you forgot
- Total costs of planned purchases.
- Flag Sale items and Coupon items. NEW!
- Remember prices from visits to the store.
- Quick data entry.
- Never type an item twice.
- Group and Sort List items the ways you want.
- Switch quickly between different views of your list.
- Email your list for printing, or just email a few list items at a time.
- Move lists between iPhones running Groceries or Listomni.
- Fully Illustrated Searchable Help.
- Shows the number of unchecked items in each list and in the app.
- Protect your data offline easily with Backups.
Forget Notepad. Forget Pen and Paper. Now there's Groceries!