Missing Groceries Icon
The 2.7.3 version of Groceries seems to be causing a blank icon for some customer. This appears to be an Apple update issue. The solution follows:
Reboot your iPhone or iPod.
Mail yourself a backup
- Tap the blue action button
- Ttap Export / Backup
- In the Create a Backup section... tap Email a Backup.
- Send the email to yourself.
Reinstall the app
- From the homescreen, press and hold on the blank groceries icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the X in the circle in the upper right hand corner of the icon.
- Accept the prompt when it asks you to delete the app
- Launch the Appstore
- Tap the Updates Tab
- Tap "Purchased" at the top of the screen
- Tap the "Not on this iPhone" toggle at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Cloud button next to Groceries in the list.
Reimport your data.
- Launch Mail on the iPhone
- Open the backup email you sent above.
- Press and hold the attachment file.
- Tap Open with...
- Tap Listomni
- Follow the prompts.