Rigger Ref is a reference and calculation utility for riggersKeep specifications of ropes, hardware, slings, and material densities at your finger tips. Quickly figure safe working loads, line sag, amount of line on a drum, and bridle calculations.
- Figure Catenary curves based on line tension, weight, line weight, and tower heights.
- Figure amount of Line on a Drum using Drum Calc
- Estimate weights based on volume and materials using Load Calc
- Figure sling tension, and angles for different bridles
- US and Metric units / on the fly conversion
- Common Rope Specifications
- Common Hardware Specifications
- Common Sling Specifications
- Search Specifications and Comments
- Automatically figure Safe Working Loads
- Quick Ruler for measuring Line widths on the home screen
- Add your own Ropes or Hardware
- Set your own Safety Factors for figuring Safe Working Loads
- Track which ropes and hardware you've got on hand.
- Create manifests of frequently used equipment to automatically total weights or costs.
- Track when a manifest or equipment exceeds or falls short of a weight budget.
- Mail manifests of equipment or labor quickly.
- Easily import manifests onto other devices running Rigger Ref.
- Extensive Context Sensitive Help
- Prompt Support
Enrich the Moment!